Remote fleet management of multifunction devices and printers from all manufacturers
Documaster Service is a software whose task is to constantly monitor all network printers and multifunction devices and provide information on their current technical condition. The application of the Documaster Service system enables efficient administration of owned devices and efficient management of the fleet service of printing devices from various manufacturers in many locations. Therefore, it optimizes the activities performed by IT administrators, service companies and persons responsible for orders and maintenance of the fleet of office equipment.
The application of Documaster Service is perfect for the following companies:
- using a large fleet of network printing devices
- having multiple locations of network printing devices
- having high service requirements (e.g. mass printouts)
Documaster Service provides information in the form of clear and concise reports. They are automatically sent to those responsible for overseeing printing and copying devices, enabling them to take appropriate action. In order to get the best control over the entire IT infrastructure, Documaster Service enables access to information in the form of on-line reports using any web browser. A unique advantage of the Documaster Service system is the ability to automatically notify the service about the type of fault that occurred. This relieves employees dealing with this so far, while contributing to an increase in their efficiency.
Documaster Service allows continuous supervision and automatic inventory of your fleet of multifunction devices and printers. He works in local and wide area networks giving IT administrator a convenient tool to supervise infrastructure even in remote locations. The administrator can see the status of all devices on the screen of his computer.
Documaster Service automatically sends alerts with various information to appropriate people, e.g. about the lack of paper to the employee closest to the device, about jammed paper to the administrator, about a technical problem to the service company, and about low toner to the supplier of consumables. For "cost per page" contracts, the system automatically and remotely reads and stores meter readings.
Support for devices from many manufacturers
Documaster Service is compatible with most network devices from all manufacturers, including from Nashuatec, Ricoh, Canon, Konica-Minolta, Panasonic, Sharp, Toshiba, Lanier, Gestetner, Xerox, HP, Samsung, Lexmark, Epson, Brother, Develop, OKI, Kyocera-Mita, Infotec, Danka, Utax, Triumph-Adler, Oce, Rex-Rotary, Olivetti, Muratec and others.
: Documaster Service sends the following notifications:
- out of paper and used toner,
- low toner level in the machine,
- jammed paper,
- door / cover open,
- the need to call the service,
- inspection / maintenance time,
- off-line device,
- no connection with the device.
Documaster Service sends the following notifications:
- out of paper and used toner, - low toner level in the machine, - jammed paper, - door / cover open, - the need to call the service, - inspection / maintenance time, - off-line device, - off-line device.
Benefits of using the Documaster Service solution:
- supervision and automatic inventory of the owned fleet of printing devices (automatic network scanning, finding devices and indicating off-line devices, informing about failures) determining the consumption of owned equipment (total meters)
- control over devices regardless of their location
- control over devices from all manufacturers - managing logistics of consumables and anticipating the date of their replacement